- Joined
- 22 February 2019
- Messages
- 323
- Reactions Received
- 1,441
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Male
That means they haven’t even filmed the comeback...
Look at TWICE..... JYP already said they filmed the comeback...
I bet yg is the type of person who finishes and gives everything at the last minute
I don’t want bp’s same hair colour
I want jennie’s hair to be purple or something more bright instead of just brown & black
I want Jisoo’s hair to be green or blonde & not black always.
I want Rosé’s hair colour to be light instead of just having orange and yellow everytime
I want Lisa’s hair to be something dark like black, brown & some other dark colours
Look at TWICE..... JYP already said they filmed the comeback...
I bet yg is the type of person who finishes and gives everything at the last minute
I don’t want bp’s same hair colour
I want jennie’s hair to be purple or something more bright instead of just brown & black
I want Jisoo’s hair to be green or blonde & not black always.
I want Rosé’s hair colour to be light instead of just having orange and yellow everytime
I want Lisa’s hair to be something dark like black, brown & some other dark colours