TV I’m falling… (1 Viewer)

Boyo

𝒮𝒽𝒶𝓇𝓅
.
.
Joined
24 October 2018
Messages
55,437
Reactions Received
41,072
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
239,619
Fandom
Mingyutized
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Isn’t he PERFECT.
I LOVE them both just as much as I love him and jung somin.
He is. That’s the problem. :jenniecry:
And how tall is he? Younjung looks so tall, too.:taeminpog:
Also, it seems impossible not to love both couple, but I’m so new to this and wonder why did they change the female lead? Something happened with Somin or that was the original script?
 
  • Love
Reactions: Nina

Nina

🧜🏼‍♀️ 𝓜𝓼. 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱 🦄
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
43,344
Reactions Received
75,426
Location
In the OCEAN
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
142,094
Pronouns
Fish/Mermaid
Ship
He is. That’s the problem. :jenniecry:
And how tall is he? Younjung looks so tall, too.:taeminpog:
Also, it seems impossible not to love both couple, but I’m so new to this and wonder why did they change the female lead? Something happened with Somin or that was the original script?
The rumor was she didn’t resign with her company. Even if it’s true, it could make sense not to bring her back because of the whole alchemy of souls sorcery thing.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Boyo

Nina

🧜🏼‍♀️ 𝓜𝓼. 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱 🦄
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
43,344
Reactions Received
75,426
Location
In the OCEAN
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
142,094
Pronouns
Fish/Mermaid
Ship
He is. That’s the problem. :jenniecry:
And how tall is he? Younjung looks so tall, too.:taeminpog:
Also, it seems impossible not to love both couple, but I’m so new to this and wonder why did they change the female lead? Something happened with Somin or that was the original script?
Oh and he’s over 6 feet tall.
Asian wiki says he’s 187 cm >.>
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Boyo

Boyo

𝒮𝒽𝒶𝓇𝓅
.
.
Joined
24 October 2018
Messages
55,437
Reactions Received
41,072
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
239,619
Fandom
Mingyutized
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
The rumor was she didn’t resign with her company. Even if it’s true, it could make sense not to bring her back because of the whole alchemy of souls sorcery thing.
Yeah, it makes sense, I just wondered if there is something behind.

Oh and he’s over 6 feet tall.
Asian wiki says he’s 187 cm >.>
:pepeslippy: Oh no, I would look like Frodo next to him. :pepecross:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: StirFriedPanda

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread