I’m glad our car has only the most necessary features (1 Viewer)

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,399
Reactions Received
151,414
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
One of the cars my family has has a couple new features I discovered yesterday. The first one is called Santa mode. It alters a couple things. Firstly, when you activate it, it plays a short clip of a song about Rudolph. The car always has a visual on the computer in the middle that shows you your car, the road, and any vehicles, pedestrians, and objects around you. Santa mode changes your car to Santa’s sleigh pulled by 2 reindeer, the other cars to reindeer, and pedestrians to elves. It also plays a sleigh bell sound when you turn on the turn signal. The second feature is super mature. A screen pops up that lets you make fart noises on command. You can also turn on the option to make the fart noises come on whenever you turn on the turn signal. Such useful and mature applications am I right? :uwu:
 

Harmony_Starz

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥𝒮𝓉𝒶𝓇.✧.𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓇𝓎 𝒮𝓀𝒾𝑒𝓈 ✶࿐
.
.
Joined
24 September 2023
Messages
33,813
Reactions Received
47,969
Location
.With Moguri, Cowie and Trinny<3🐇🐈🦢
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
37,930
Fandom
Multifandom
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Phoenix
Ship
Wreck
I want this type of car :pepeclap:
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,821
Reactions Received
93,595
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
191,754
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
lol my car is so old it has (older than all the members of ive for example ..)
abs/anti skid that have not worked for well a long long time.
a radio that kinda works..
cigarette lighters that do not work.
air con that works ( must have)
it does have fog light that i haven't turned on in a decade.

i am supposed to buy a new car i just never get around to it.
Actually taking this one to the shop wed.
 

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,202
Reactions Received
46,872
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
183,737
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
how did I know this would be a Vix posting? lol I love how sarcastic you always are in your thread titles!
 

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,202
Reactions Received
46,872
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
183,737
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
and if I could drive, I'd want that to be my first car! lol what make/model, if you don't mind sharing?
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,399
Reactions Received
151,414
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
  • Love
Reactions: Yelena_Belova

Nina

🧜🏼‍♀️ 𝓜𝓼. 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱 🦄
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
43,482
Reactions Received
75,543
Location
In the OCEAN
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
142,502
Pronouns
Fish/Mermaid
Ship
i draw the line at christmas in january
:uwu: We won't have christmas in January. Dw

i'll have a solo lazy christmas in January tho cuz I'll be too lazy to take down the tree.
 

Yelena_Belova

#Macaroni_Fiend
.
Joined
22 December 2022
Messages
9,715
Reactions Received
14,086
Location
Avengers Tower
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6,333
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
1) Why the car has those features. I know that most normal cars don't, but Elon likes to add fancy features to his cars.

2) That you're rich rich. It explains how you can afford such an expensive car (compared to most cars anyway) and go on nice vacations and all. That or you just have rich relatives.
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Ahsoka

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,399
Reactions Received
151,414
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
1) Why the car has those features. I know that most normal cars don't, but Elon likes to add fancy features to his cars.

2) That you're rich rich. It explains how you can afford such an expensive car (compared to most cars anyway) and go on nice vacations and all. That or you just have rich relatives.
Rich? We’re well off enough but I was under the impression this Tesla is below average price wise if you could what we get back for it being electric. Am I wrong? :susPepe:
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Yelena_Belova

Yelena_Belova

#Macaroni_Fiend
.
Joined
22 December 2022
Messages
9,715
Reactions Received
14,086
Location
Avengers Tower
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6,333
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Rich? We’re well off enough but I was under the impression this Tesla is below average price wise if you could what we get back for it being electric. Am I wrong? :susPepe:
Okay, fair enough. Ahhh, that makes sense. Maybe it's below average for electric vehicles. I forgot it was one, and was comparing it to normal gas cars, especially used ones, that are like $10,000-$15,000 for a good one.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,399
Reactions Received
151,414
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Okay, fair enough. Ahhh, that makes sense. Maybe it's below average for electric vehicles. I forgot it was one, and was comparing it to normal gas cars, especially used ones, that are like $10,000-$15,000 for a good one.
Oh for sure, used cars will undoubtedly be cheaper than new ones. They would also generally last less time and require more extreme maintenance more quickly. We considered getting a used one (we did in the past) but here they would cost more than 10k-15k for one in great condition (speaking from experience), and the maintenance would be more extreme and pricey than a new Tesla one anyways. There’s a reason some people go for new cars over old after all despite the higher initial cost. I also think that iirc the average new car (electric or gasoline) would be more expensive than the Tesla we got, not just electric. So yeah it was pricier initially, but will be better later in most likely when it comes to spending related for this car. But we weren’t like “yeah we have money to throw away, let’s pick a random expensive car because why not”. We just also considered future payoff also instead of just intial.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Yelena_Belova

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread