I'm going to make a DAY6 artist thread... (3 Viewers)

What aesthetic/colour do you guys want?

  • Light Blue

  • Dark Blue

  • Red

  • Pink ft. Wonpil's pink sweater

  • Green

  • Orange

  • Other


Results are only viewable after voting.

Mayday

🍓Your 1-Up Girl🍓
.
Joined
26 September 2018
Messages
8,197
Reactions Received
27,145
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female

Les

Joined
21 May 2019
Messages
470
Reactions Received
984
Location
Miroh
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I can't believe no one made a DAY6's main thread yet lol
I mean, most of the main threads are dead af but I always thought there was one...
I've been living in a lie.
 

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship
you can tag me if you want~ i'm just a casual fan but i've been meaning to get more into them :sakUwu:
Yay, I'll make you into a stan. :mgblush:


Found some.

For those of you tagged, this is just for the taglist of MyDays that I know. Just tell @potato if you don't want to be tagged in their artist thread.
@Hajima @LuvieDuvie @baekk @taemkitten @Vikki @foxy @Bopper @InTooManyFandoms @Kiseki @wonton @Soleski @JenJenLisa @Wingfrost @wayvoutsold
Thank you :pepeheart:
 

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship
I can't believe no one made a DAY6's main thread yet lol
I mean, most of the main threads are dead af but I always thought there was one...
I've been living in a lie.
Same. I was really surprised as well...
 

Les

Joined
21 May 2019
Messages
470
Reactions Received
984
Location
Miroh
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Same. I was really surprised as well...
Right now I'm trying to keep SKZ's MT alive in some way because it's too pitiful but I'll try to help you if you make a DAY6's MT.
I hope more users will join in the future. The majority of the MTs are dry af.
 

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship
Right now I'm trying to keep SKZ's MT alive in some way because it's too pitiful but I'll try to help you if you make a DAY6's MT.
I hope more users will join in the future. The majority of the MTs are dry af.
I know but I think it's because this forum doesn't have enough users yet. As this forum gains more active users (which I'm sure it will because it's great and growing in popularity), people will start to be more active on those sort of threads.
 

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,131
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,398
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
We don't have a Day6 Artist thread yet?? :sanathink:

If you do make the thread I'd be interested in it and try to help it be active.
 

Les

Joined
21 May 2019
Messages
470
Reactions Received
984
Location
Miroh
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I know but I think it's because this forum doesn't have enough users yet. As this forum gains more active users (which I'm sure it will because it's great and growing in popularity), people will start to be more active on those sort of threads.
The forum definitely needs more users. It's still pretty new so I guess we'll have to wait a bit.
Right now I think the general and the K-music sections are the most popular ones.
 

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship
The forum definitely needs more users. It's still pretty new so I guess we'll have to wait a bit.
Right now I think the general and the K-music sections are the most popular ones.
I reckon we should wait until the summer. About July or August and we'll have users streaming in hopefully. I really like this forum and it deserves more recognition.
 

Les

Joined
21 May 2019
Messages
470
Reactions Received
984
Location
Miroh
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I reckon we should wait until the summer. About July or August and we'll have users streaming in hopefully. I really like this forum and it deserves more recognition.
Hopefully.
Since OH is basically dead this is the only K-pop forum I use.

-
Stop lurking guys! Make an account :chickill:
I need more STAYs! Sometimes I feel like it's just me and that SKZ's MT alone in the world lol
 

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship
Hopefully.
Since OH is basically dead this is the only K-pop forum I use.

-
Stop lurking guys! Make an account :chickill:
I need more STAYs! Sometimes I feel like it's just me and that SKZ's MT alone in the world lol
Allkpop is pretty dead as well. I'm happy that I migrated here ^^

Also, don't worry! I'm sure more Stays will join in the future. <3
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread