I’m going to make a deal with myself (1 Viewer)

Do you think I can do it

  • I have enough faith you can

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I hope so I love your threads

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    1
Joined
18 June 2020
Messages
651
Reactions Received
1,212
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Other
Pronouns
they/them
I am going to make at least one thread each day in different sections of the forum I like (like this thread) becuase I like a challenge :susPepe:
 
  • Love
Reactions: raymondchouku
Joined
6 October 2020
Messages
4,797
Reactions Received
8,789
Location
at yo dining table eatin yo pizza
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
STARWOL
Gender
Female
I am going to make at least one thread each day in different sections of the forum I like (like this thread) becuase I like a challenge :susPepe:
i assume that does not incl the sport board
like nobody ever posts in there if you compare it with general spam board :lisalaugh:
might as well make it a sub board instead a main board :wimwim:
 
  • Like
Reactions: floorange

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread