I’m going to study IT in China (1 Viewer)

Joined
25 September 2022
Messages
43
Reactions Received
19
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Neurodivergent
I am 17, half-Mexican, and have autism, I’m going to learn Spanish in Guatemala, study Mandarin in Singapore, and go study Information Technology in China, because I don’t like the United States technology and China has the better IT.

All these claims from pro-US trolls, yet my mother who is a Registered Nurse is Mexican and makes 160,000 dollars, I can go study in China with this money.

The reasoning being is that I think China has the better tech and better universities for technology, the United States is the one stealing technology and constantly being the bad guy.

I’m going to go study in China Information Technology, Korea and Japan, the United States are worse than China in terms of technology.

I have autism and want to be in the IT field and learn from China, K-pop stans are hypocritical and don’t realize how important China is in the technology field, they are all just pro-Western trolls.

I want to study in China so I’m learning Mandarin to achieve this goal, it’s going to be a lot of work but I want to teach myself Mandarin and programming to achieve this, I don’t care if western people call me names for wanting to achieve my goals to studying in China, it gives me purpose.

Also it makes me more intelligent.
 
Joined
3 May 2022
Messages
1,739
Reactions Received
1,579
Location
Cinema at Jupiter
Website
twitter.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,325
Fandom
КиШ, НП
I am 17, half-Mexican, and have autism, I’m going to learn Spanish in Guatemala, study Mandarin in Singapore, and go study Information Technology in China, because I don’t like the United States technology and China has the better IT.

All these claims from pro-US trolls, yet my mother who is a Registered Nurse is Mexican and makes 160,000 dollars, I can go study in China with this money.

The reasoning being is that I think China has the better tech and better universities for technology, the United States is the one stealing technology and constantly being the bad guy.

I’m going to go study in China Information Technology, Korea and Japan, the United States are worse than China in terms of technology.

I have autism and want to be in the IT field and learn from China, K-pop stans are hypocritical and don’t realize how important China is in the technology field, they are all just pro-Western trolls.

I want to study in China so I’m learning Mandarin to achieve this goal, it’s going to be a lot of work but I want to teach myself Mandarin and programming to achieve this, I don’t care if western people call me names for wanting to achieve my goals to studying in China, it gives me purpose.

Also it makes me more intelligent.
Good luck on studying in China.

But take my advice and stop accusing people of being pro-Western trolls for fuck's sake, especially for no legitimate reason.

edit: added(especially for no legitimate reason)
 
Last edited:
Joined
27 December 2021
Messages
1,043
Reactions Received
1,598
Location
Bravo 0-7
Website
hurricanetort.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
27
Gender
Female
I know I’m not your mom (or parental figure) but please check China’s human rights and economy before deciding to go there.

Japan has some wonderful and great IT program, check out some universities in Japan too.
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,040
Reactions Received
52,508
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
200,975
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Good luck with it dude.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread