- Joined
- 18 November 2018
- Messages
- 13,505
- Reactions Received
- 41,701
- Location
- Estonia
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 514
- Gender
- Non-Binary
- Pronouns
- He/They
- Ship
- Wreck
I might be here to entertain y'all, but I myself am bored! So y'know! TALK WITH ME!
I'm doing great! I'm about to watch some Go Fighting and am just generally chilling!Hey bitch! How ya doing?
I'm wondering whether to go to bed or not since it's 00:29 here...I'm doing great! I'm about to watch some Go Fighting and am just generally chilling!
I'm not gonna be any help, because it is 2:30 am for me and I don't have any plans to sleep!I'm wondering whether to go to bed or not since it's 00:29 here...
I usually stay up till about then too but my mam keeps bitching about it and I'm like, "I'm a fucking grown ass man, woman! Leave me alone!" LOLI'm not gonna be any help, because it is 2:30 am for me and I don't have any plans to sleep!
Mothers are all like that! I think it is embedded in their genes!I usually stay up till about then too but my mam keeps bitching about it and I'm like, "I'm a fucking grown ass man, woman! Leave me alone!" LOL
your mother is just worried for you! It's their job!I would understand if I was watching TV, doing stuff that makes noise or just anything that was generally disruptive to anybody else's day but I literally just listen to YouTube videos while I scroll through this place and that's with headphones on! I'm literally not causing any harm to anyone...
Did you see this? It made be laugh!your mother is just worried for you! It's their job!
Joke of the year!Did you see this? It made be laugh!
Yang Hyun Suk added to artist section on YG Entertainment's website