Appreciation I'm here for your entertainment! (So make use of it OK!) (1 Viewer)

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
I'm wondering whether to go to bed or not since it's 00:29 here...
I'm not gonna be any help, because it is 2:30 am for me and I don't have any plans to sleep!
 

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
.
.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
9,507
Reactions Received
26,077
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
I'm not gonna be any help, because it is 2:30 am for me and I don't have any plans to sleep!
I usually stay up till about then too but my mam keeps bitching about it and I'm like, "I'm a fucking grown ass man, woman! Leave me alone!" LOL
 
  • Haha
Reactions: maruberry

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
I usually stay up till about then too but my mam keeps bitching about it and I'm like, "I'm a fucking grown ass man, woman! Leave me alone!" LOL
Mothers are all like that! I think it is embedded in their genes!
 
  • Haha
Reactions: JakeyWantsCakey

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
.
.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
9,507
Reactions Received
26,077
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
I would understand if I was watching TV, doing stuff that makes noise or just anything that was generally disruptive to anybody else's day but I literally just listen to YouTube videos while I scroll through this place and that's with headphones on! I'm literally not causing any harm to anyone...
 
  • Haha
Reactions: maruberry

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
I would understand if I was watching TV, doing stuff that makes noise or just anything that was generally disruptive to anybody else's day but I literally just listen to YouTube videos while I scroll through this place and that's with headphones on! I'm literally not causing any harm to anyone...
your mother is just worried for you! It's their job!
 
  • Haha
Reactions: JakeyWantsCakey

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread