Appreciation I'm impressed with ATEEZ Jongho (1 Viewer)

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master

So I watched parts of this video and I have to say I'm impressed with ATEEZ Jongho's vocals!




Such a nice tone ranging from low to high and he is so effortlessly under control. His octave thingy is pretty damn good too lol.

I've never really paid attention to ATEEZ to be honest, but now I wanna see if the group grabs my attention vocally.
​
 
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
LOVE ATEEZ, THE BEST NEW BOYS ON THE SCENE, YES!
 
  • Love
Reactions: OnlyCalB

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread