- Joined
- 31 December 2022
- Messages
- 27,443
- Reactions Received
- 39,055
- Location
- USA
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 84,679
- Fandom
- Swith*PNK-Panda
- Gender
- Male
- Pronouns
- Supreme Lord Emperor Commander
Salt lake, Calcutta, West Bengal, india, AsiaOMG, real good food! I had chicken Tikka. It was amazing¡!°![]()
Lol Utah, I wish I was in India. That would be awesome.Salt lake, Calcutta, West Bengal, india, Asia
or
Salt Lake City, Utah, United States, North America
I thought Utah before clicking the thread but when I saw the only food you mentioned was chicken tikka I had to askLol Utah, I wish I was in India. That would be awesome.
Next we're going to Ruth Chris for a very over priced meal.I thought Utah before clicking the thread but when I saw the only food you mentioned was chicken tikka I had to ask![]()
I just read that in Siri's voice fsr lolSalt lake, Calcutta, West Bengal, india, Asia
or
Salt Lake City, Utah, United States, North America
Yeah, I went to the mall. It's become so high end now. Way different from when I was a kid.Lol, I live in Utah so I'm glad you enjoy it!
Ooh, did you live in Utah when you were a kid?Yeah, I went to the mall. It's become so high end now. Way different from when I was a kid.
Yeah, until I was 5. But I visited family a lot too. Lots of them live near and in Salt Lake.Ooh, did you live in Utah when you were a kid?
Lots, Utah is a beautiful state. Salt Lake us surrounded by beautiful mountains and is a foodie place.Part of me wants to visit Salt Lake but reasonably idek what there is there other than an airport![]()
Even if your not religious Temple Square is amazing. Although the Temple is being remodeled so you can't seem much of it ATM. There is a huge warehouse converted into a haunted house.Lots, Utah is a beautiful state. Salt Lake us surrounded by beautiful mountains and is a foodie place.
I knew the mountains, I went there for the airport. But we didn’t stay there or anything, we were going to Yelllowstone iirc. So we did see the sceneryLots, Utah is a beautiful state. Salt Lake us surrounded by beautiful mountains and is a foodie place.