I'm jelly baby (1 Viewer)

Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
my new Lemon Jelly package just arrived and it's these black/rose gold glitter colored slippers and they came in this adorable little box that reminds me of something you'd keep cookies and pastries in aww .. and the best part that I had no idea about? everything actually SMELLS like lemons!!! how cute is thatttttt .........

I rate this 10/10 lemons

πŸ‹πŸ‹πŸ‹πŸ‹πŸ‹

they cuteee



and this is how the shoe box looks (ignore the ugly shoes next to it lol)

 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: yeji and username1

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
omg sooooo cute
 
  • Love
Reactions: kodoku

dark_tranquility

YOα‘Œ α—ͺIα—ͺα‘Ž'T α—·α—΄Tα–‡α—©Y α—°α—΄, YOα‘Œ α—·α—΄Tα–‡α—©Yα—΄α—ͺ YOα‘Œα–‡Sα—΄α’ͺα–΄
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,082
Reactions Received
52,516
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,191
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
They are adorable. Glad you enjoyed your purchase :)
I haven't done online shopping in so long. I miss it....
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread