18+ I'm just done (1 Viewer)

gongchan

Izz/Phoenix
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
3,762
Reactions Received
13,488
Website
theghostofwind.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Bana
Gender
Male
Pronouns
he/him
Ship
Wreck
I think I have reached the breaking point during this whole quarantine thing. I feel like I'm going fucking insane...I never knew how much my overall health was going to decline after this all started. I find myself even more worse off then before this all started, and I didn't even know that was possible. I don't normally like making threads like this, I hate seeming like I'm searching for pity. I just don't know what to do anymore. I'm so exhausted I can barely breathe anymore. I barely have anything holding me here like this anymore. I'm so tired...ugh I'm so mentally exhausted. I think I've used up the last of my energy. I can barely resist breaking down every single day. This whole life feels so meaningless these days and I'm just so done with living in this pathetic life. I'm so done with feeling alone. I have no motivation to live anymore. I feel like a broken record, repeating the same things over and over again because I can't think anymore. I don't want to be here anymore but I'm so scared to try anything to end it all again. It's hopeless.

I don't even know why I'm bothering posting this here. It doesn't matter. I'm sorry for sharing this. I'm really sorry.
 
Last edited:

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
izz my heart is breaking. hope you will get better soon. I am here for you if you need someone to vent to.
 
  • Like
Reactions: gongchan

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread