im just watching girls reverse (1 Viewer)

seoriverse

piece of me, piece of mind
.
Joined
19 August 2022
Messages
8,113
Reactions Received
11,189
Location
odd eye circle
Website
iluvseori.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,539
Fandom
loonarmy seoro
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Wreck
i only saw the clips where they started talking about their boobs :haylul:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Nvthye and Mistee

seoriverse

piece of me, piece of mind
.
Joined
19 August 2022
Messages
8,113
Reactions Received
11,189
Location
odd eye circle
Website
iluvseori.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,539
Fandom
loonarmy seoro
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Wreck
do you know if we have to do any voting? 'cause i wanna support my loona girls, i heard they were on this show
 
  • Love
Reactions: Mistee
Joined
2 May 2022
Messages
1,333
Reactions Received
576
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,278
Fandom
BLINK
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
do you know if we have to do any voting? 'cause i wanna support my loona girls, i heard they were on this show
there is voting and i know the final lineup will be only 5.. i don't know if international fans can vote though yet.. I'm kinda sad only 5 can debut. I like so many people in this show.. Everyone is just so funny together. They could have at least made it 9 or something. For me, they all deserve a chance. I mean nayoung from IOI? Eunbi? Loona girls? Tri Be girls? Lovelyz? Laboum? WJSN... Cherry Bullet Hayoon and Bora... Even weeekly. How am I gonna choose? Theres too many.
 
  • Love
Reactions: seoriverse

seoriverse

piece of me, piece of mind
.
Joined
19 August 2022
Messages
8,113
Reactions Received
11,189
Location
odd eye circle
Website
iluvseori.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,539
Fandom
loonarmy seoro
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Wreck
there is voting and i know the final lineup will be only 5.. i don't know if international fans can vote though yet.. I'm kinda sad only 5 can debut. I like so many people in this show.. Everyone is just so funny together. They could have at least made it 9 or something. For me, they all deserve a chance. I mean nayoung from IOI? Eunbi? Loona girls? Tri Be girls? Lovelyz? Laboum? WJSN... Cherry Bullet Hayoon and Bora... Even weeekly. How am I gonna choose? Theres too many.
all the best girlgroups :kittylove:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Mistee

seoriverse

piece of me, piece of mind
.
Joined
19 August 2022
Messages
8,113
Reactions Received
11,189
Location
odd eye circle
Website
iluvseori.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,539
Fandom
loonarmy seoro
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Wreck
  • Love
Reactions: Mistee

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread