- Joined
- 15 March 2019
- Messages
- 1,777
- Reactions Received
- 6,501
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 11
- Gender
- Male
I am now a second year student, 1k posts BITCH yeah you heard me.
lets take it back to where I started shall we?
I honestly only wanted to come here just as a testing ground for the real comeback which is 'that place' I assumed ofc yall were just a bunch of rebellious kids who would eventually go back to that place and kps would be like the millions of other alternate kpop forums that dont last more than a month. I've told this story but I am just still shocked that I lasted this long, and I often forget my objective was to get my thread making skill back on point, and just end up talking to yall
and using yall cute emojis 
Everyone is nice here even the males are nice to me, and the staff are just lovely even that fake mod @Chahee and the most amazing admin I have personally ever met @Son Na Eun Noona (this is only for this thread you go back to oppa after >.>)
I'd like to dedicate this to a user if thats okay >.<
Anyway happy 1k posts to me! *claps for myself*
and before somebody says nobody asked
Happy holidays my FELLOW KPS CITIZENS (I still aint joining your chat rooms tho and weird house stuff)
lets take it back to where I started shall we?
I honestly only wanted to come here just as a testing ground for the real comeback which is 'that place' I assumed ofc yall were just a bunch of rebellious kids who would eventually go back to that place and kps would be like the millions of other alternate kpop forums that dont last more than a month. I've told this story but I am just still shocked that I lasted this long, and I often forget my objective was to get my thread making skill back on point, and just end up talking to yall
Everyone is nice here even the males are nice to me, and the staff are just lovely even that fake mod @Chahee and the most amazing admin I have personally ever met @Son Na Eun Noona (this is only for this thread you go back to oppa after >.>)
I'd like to dedicate this to a user if thats okay >.<
@lalaloveloona tagging your old username so you dont know in advance that its you Lol you'll read i'm sure.
Anyway, coming here, I definitely feel very welcome every time I get a notifcation from you, and even if there are some quiet days or some quiet hours I can always know I'm not alone as you will be there to reply my useless wall comments and random messages.
I think you're kind, I think you are genuine and I know I shouldnt be so naive to think so when we didnt meet long ago, I just really like you, and I'm excited to be your friend, so I dedicated this to you,... and now I am shy, yeah you make me shy a lot

Anyway, coming here, I definitely feel very welcome every time I get a notifcation from you, and even if there are some quiet days or some quiet hours I can always know I'm not alone as you will be there to reply my useless wall comments and random messages.
I think you're kind, I think you are genuine and I know I shouldnt be so naive to think so when we didnt meet long ago, I just really like you, and I'm excited to be your friend, so I dedicated this to you,... and now I am shy, yeah you make me shy a lot
Anyway happy 1k posts to me! *claps for myself*
and before somebody says nobody asked
here
tho tbh i dont think anybody was going to say this, I forget this isnt oh or akp where its everyone job to tear me apart LOL
tho tbh i dont think anybody was going to say this, I forget this isnt oh or akp where its everyone job to tear me apart LOL
Happy holidays my FELLOW KPS CITIZENS (I still aint joining your chat rooms tho and weird house stuff)