I'm no longer the new kid. (2 Viewers)

Joined
15 March 2019
Messages
1,777
Reactions Received
6,501
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
11
Gender
Male
I am now a second year student, 1k posts BITCH yeah you heard me.

lets take it back to where I started shall we?

19543


I honestly only wanted to come here just as a testing ground for the real comeback which is 'that place' I assumed ofc yall were just a bunch of rebellious kids who would eventually go back to that place and kps would be like the millions of other alternate kpop forums that dont last more than a month. I've told this story but I am just still shocked that I lasted this long, and I often forget my objective was to get my thread making skill back on point, and just end up talking to yall :pandacop: and using yall cute emojis :pandasad:

Everyone is nice here even the males are nice to me, and the staff are just lovely even that fake mod @Chahee and the most amazing admin I have personally ever met @Son Na Eun Noona (this is only for this thread you go back to oppa after >.>)

I'd like to dedicate this to a user if thats okay >.<


@lalaloveloona tagging your old username so you dont know in advance that its you Lol you'll read i'm sure.

Anyway, coming here, I definitely feel very welcome every time I get a notifcation from you, and even if there are some quiet days or some quiet hours I can always know I'm not alone as you will be there to reply my useless wall comments and random messages.

I think you're kind, I think you are genuine and I know I shouldnt be so naive to think so when we didnt meet long ago, I just really like you, and I'm excited to be your friend, so I dedicated this to you,... and now I am shy, yeah you make me shy a lot :pandasad::pandalove:

Anyway happy 1k posts to me! *claps for myself*

and before somebody says nobody asked

here

tho tbh i dont think anybody was going to say this, I forget this isnt oh or akp where its everyone job to tear me apart LOL

Happy holidays my FELLOW KPS CITIZENS (I still aint joining your chat rooms tho and weird house stuff)
 

Sourcekeeper

Tech Support
.
.
.
Joined
25 August 2018
Messages
6,830
Reactions Received
28,465
Location
YG Entertainment
Website
kpopsource.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
26,616
Fandom
MONSTIEZ
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She / Her / Hers
I am now a second year student, 1k posts BITCH yeah you heard me.

lets take it back to where I started shall we?

19543


I honestly only wanted to come here just as a testing ground for the real comeback which is 'that place' I assumed ofc yall were just a bunch of rebellious kids who would eventually go back to that place and kps would be like the millions of other alternate kpop forums that dont last more than a month. I've told this story but I am just still shocked that I lasted this long, and I often forget my objective was to get my thread making skill back on point, and just end up talking to yall :pandacop: and using yall cute emojis :pandasad:

Everyone is nice here even the males are nice to me, and the staff are just lovely even that fake mod @Chahee and the most amazing admin I have personally ever met @Son Na Eun Noona (this is only for this thread you go back to oppa after >.>)

I'd like to dedicate this to a user if thats okay >.<


@lalaloveloona tagging your old username so you dont know in advance that its you Lol you'll read i'm sure.

Anyway, coming here, I definitely feel very welcome every time I get a notifcation from you, and even if there are some quiet days or some quiet hours I can always know I'm not alone as you will be there to reply my useless wall comments and random messages.

I think you're kind, I think you are genuine and I know I shouldnt be so naive to think so when we didnt meet long ago, I just really like you, and I'm excited to be your friend, so I dedicated this to you,... and now I am shy, yeah you make me shy a lot :pandasad::pandalove:

Anyway happy 1k posts to me! *claps for myself*

and before somebody says nobody asked

here

tho tbh i dont think anybody was going to say this, I forget this isnt oh or akp where its everyone job to tear me apart LOL

Happy holidays my FELLOW KPS CITIZENS (I still aint joining your chat rooms tho and weird house stuff)
Glad you changed your mind about us, to be fair though we've been around since august last year. Thanks for your kind words! :pandalove:
 

Sourcekeeper

Tech Support
.
.
.
Joined
25 August 2018
Messages
6,830
Reactions Received
28,465
Location
YG Entertainment
Website
kpopsource.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
26,616
Fandom
MONSTIEZ
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She / Her / Hers

Sourcekeeper

Tech Support
.
.
.
Joined
25 August 2018
Messages
6,830
Reactions Received
28,465
Location
YG Entertainment
Website
kpopsource.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
26,616
Fandom
MONSTIEZ
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She / Her / Hers

Mew

~Angel of Death~
.
Joined
29 November 2018
Messages
2,249
Reactions Received
4,602
Location
England, London
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6
Fandom
Shawol
Gender
Female
lol rebellious....
this is more the soft zone forum if anything...Soft but respectable, so i can appreciate that.

Congrats as always, i never thought of you as the new kid, but i did wonder how youd cope with out hardcore bashing something xD

You still a flirt though, its interesting but makes me cringe inside everytime but alas your entertaining that way.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and ripiasuju
Joined
15 March 2019
Messages
1,777
Reactions Received
6,501
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
11
Gender
Male
lol rebellious....
this is more the soft zone forum if anything...Soft but respectable, so i can appreciate that.

Congrats as always, i never thought of you as the new kid, but i did wonder how youd cope with out hardcore bashing something xD
i honestly need a bashing thread that much is true
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Mew

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
congratulations :maheart:

and that message for me is really sweet:) I defently enjoy getting notifications from you.
 
  • Love
Reactions: ripiasuju

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread