Appreciation I’m not a Yoona stan, but.... (1 Viewer)

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
This album is great




I just listened to it and Yoona has such a sweet and lovely voice. I think I like When The Wind Blows and Deoksugung Stonewall Walkway the most.

The songs on this album are so calming, too. :sj_weary:

What songs do you like from this album?
 

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
To You is really good
When the Wind Blows is always gonna be my favorite Yoona song
 

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
To You is really good
When the Wind Blows is always gonna be my favorite Yoona song
I liked To You as well, but When The Wind Blows stands out to me a lot more. :sanapray:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread