I'm now collecting Girl's Day! (1 Viewer)

Areum

Seongwha's Wife
.
Joined
5 January 2021
Messages
5,947
Reactions Received
14,469
Location
- ATEEZ's studio
Website
www.instagram.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
139
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/#1 ATINY
Ship
These beautiful girls are now gonna be a part of my card collection!!

Excuse the empty space but I couldn't find a picture of the whole 7 member group :jisoosmh:

I have learned that they were originally a 5 member group

 
Last edited:

Areum

Seongwha's Wife
.
Joined
5 January 2021
Messages
5,947
Reactions Received
14,469
Location
- ATEEZ's studio
Website
www.instagram.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
139
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/#1 ATINY
Ship

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
I have a Jiin for you then. If you get a card I need we can trade if you like?
:sanapray:
 

Areum

Seongwha's Wife
.
Joined
5 January 2021
Messages
5,947
Reactions Received
14,469
Location
- ATEEZ's studio
Website
www.instagram.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
139
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/#1 ATINY
Ship
  • Like
Reactions: OnlyCalB and Willow

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Who are you looking for? :rosesmug:
All of these;

Apink: Yookyung
aespa: Karina, Giselle, Ningning
AOA: Youkyung, Seolhyun, Chanmi
SNSD: Jessica, Sunny, Hyoyeon, Sooyoung, Seohyun
Oh My Girl: JinE, YooA, Seunghee, Jiho, Binnie, Arin
f(x): Victoria, Luna, Amber, Sulli, Krystal
fromis_9: Gyuri, Hayoung, Jiwon, Seoyeon, Chaeyoung, Nagyung, Jiheon
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Areum

Areum

Seongwha's Wife
.
Joined
5 January 2021
Messages
5,947
Reactions Received
14,469
Location
- ATEEZ's studio
Website
www.instagram.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
139
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/#1 ATINY
Ship
All of these;

Apink: Yookyung
aespa: Karina, Giselle, Ningning
AOA: Youkyung, Seolhyun, Chanmi
SNSD: Jessica, Sunny, Hyoyeon, Sooyoung, Seohyun
Oh My Girl: JinE, YooA, Seunghee, Jiho, Binnie, Arin
f(x): Victoria, Luna, Amber, Sulli, Krystal
fromis_9: Gyuri, Hayoung, Jiwon, Seoyeon, Chaeyoung, Nagyung, Jiheon
As soon as I get one of these, I'll let you know
 
  • Love
Reactions: OnlyCalB
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,646
Reactions Received
93,464
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
187,925
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
These beautiful girls are now gonna be a part of my card collection!!

Excuse the empty space but I couldn't find a picture of the whole 7 member group :jisoosmh:
lol i have all but Jihae
get me some of these :)

aespa: Karina, Giselle, Ningning
Apink: YOOKYUNG, HAYOUNG
fromis_9:
Jiwon, Seoyeon, Nagyoung
Kara: Hara,
Pristin: Xiyeon,
T-ara: Boram, Hyomin,

and we can trade.
 
Last edited:
  • Like
  • Wow
Reactions: OnlyCalB and Areum

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,224
Reactions Received
76,669
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,687
Ship
Wreck
Girl's Day were never a 7 member group, they debuted as 5 members with Jihae, Jisun, Jiin, Sojin and Minah with Jisun and Jiin leaving which had Yura and Hyeri join as replacements and then Jihae eventually left after that leaving them with their most known lineup being their 4 member lineup of Sojin, Minah, Yura and Hyeri.
 

Areum

Seongwha's Wife
.
Joined
5 January 2021
Messages
5,947
Reactions Received
14,469
Location
- ATEEZ's studio
Website
www.instagram.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
139
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/#1 ATINY
Ship
Girl's Day were never a 7 member group, they debuted as 5 members with Jihae, Jisun, Jiin, Sojin and Minah with Jisun and Jiin leaving which had Yura and Hyeri join as replacements and then Jihae eventually left after that leaving them with their most known lineup being their 4 member lineup of Sojin, Minah, Yura and Hyeri.
Sorry, I guess I counted it wrong cuz I saw the 2 replacements and thought it was seven. New fan here; still learning :we_kpopsourcing:
 

Areum

Seongwha's Wife
.
Joined
5 January 2021
Messages
5,947
Reactions Received
14,469
Location
- ATEEZ's studio
Website
www.instagram.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
139
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/#1 ATINY
Ship
lol i have all but Jihae
get me some of these :)

aespa: Karina, Giselle, Ningning
Apink: YOOKYUNG, HAYOUNG
fromis_9:
Jiwon, Seoyeon, Nagyoung
Kara: Hara,
Pristin: Xiyeon,
T-ara: Boram, Hyomin,

and we can trade.
OMG YES!!!
 
  • Like
Reactions: OnlyCalB
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,646
Reactions Received
93,464
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
187,925
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
Sorry, I guess I counted it wrong cuz I saw the 2 replacements and thought it was seven. New fan here; still learning :we_kpopsourcing:
the set is all of them though kinda like Kara and wonder girls which never ever promoted with all the girls in the set.
 
  • Like
Reactions: OnlyCalB

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,224
Reactions Received
76,669
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,687
Ship
Wreck
Sorry, I guess I counted it wrong cuz I saw the 2 replacements and thought it was seven. New fan here; still learning :we_kpopsourcing:
Nah there's 7 members in total but they were never in a single lineup and were across two lineups which is why you couldn't find a picture of all 7 together as the most Girl's Day have had in a single lineup is 5 members.
 
  • Like
  • Wow
Reactions: OnlyCalB and Areum

Areum

Seongwha's Wife
.
Joined
5 January 2021
Messages
5,947
Reactions Received
14,469
Location
- ATEEZ's studio
Website
www.instagram.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
139
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/#1 ATINY
Ship
Nah there's 7 members in total but they were never in a single lineup and were across two lineups which is why you couldn't find a picture of all 7 together as the most Girl's Day have had in a single lineup is 5 members.
Now I understand :sanapray:
 

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,224
Reactions Received
76,669
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,687
Ship
Wreck
Now I understand :sanapray:
Yeah the card sets include any member who has been in a proper release which is why some groups have more members than people may be familiar with and the only exception for that is if the members became a big part of another group I think like EXID have had 8 members in total but those 3 left after the debut and Solji and Hyelin joined however those 3 also went on to be a big part of BESTie.
 
  • Like
  • Wow
Reactions: OnlyCalB and Areum

Areum

Seongwha's Wife
.
Joined
5 January 2021
Messages
5,947
Reactions Received
14,469
Location
- ATEEZ's studio
Website
www.instagram.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
139
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/#1 ATINY
Ship
Yeah the card sets include any member who has been in a proper release which is why some groups have more members than people may be familiar with and the only exception for that is if the members became a big part of another group I think like EXID have had 8 members in total but those 3 left after the debut and Solji and Hyelin joined however those 3 also went on to be a big part of BESTie.
Seems I have some research to do :sippinthetea:
 

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,224
Reactions Received
76,669
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,687
Ship
Wreck
Seems I have some research to do :sippinthetea:
Have fun :pandatea: Only thing I forgot to mention is some group sets are missing a member for that member being a flop like Big Bang with Seungri, AOA with Jimin and T-ara with Hwayoung
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: OnlyCalB and Areum

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
These beautiful girls are now gonna be a part of my card collection!!

Excuse the empty space but I couldn't find a picture of the whole 7 member group :jisoosmh:

I have learned that they were originally a 5 member group

Oh and yeah they were originally 5 but two original members left and Yura & Hyeri were added. Then Jihae left making the group four.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Areum

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread