I’m ready for a nap (1 Viewer)

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,386
Reactions Received
151,399
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Don’t cause trouble while I’m gone kids :zoomeyes:
That’s if I ever get around to sleeping, I very well may make this thread and never sleep tbh :lisalaugh:
 

seoriverse

piece of me, piece of mind
.
Joined
19 August 2022
Messages
8,113
Reactions Received
11,189
Location
odd eye circle
Website
iluvseori.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,539
Fandom
loonarmy seoro
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Wreck
vikki, the people on here are always up to something. we never get a second of peace. no matter what they are going to cause trouble.
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,386
Reactions Received
151,399
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
You'll come back and there's another riot :pepeslippy:
More like I’ll come back and there’ll be a rabbit cult or something :haylul:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: seoriverse and Day1

seoriverse

piece of me, piece of mind
.
Joined
19 August 2022
Messages
8,113
Reactions Received
11,189
Location
odd eye circle
Website
iluvseori.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,539
Fandom
loonarmy seoro
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Wreck
More like I’ll come back and there’ll be a rabbit cult or something :haylul:
no animals it's getting boring 😴 i say we make a traffic light cult
 
  • Haha
Reactions: litc and Ahsoka

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,057
Reactions Received
52,509
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,062
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
I won't.... I am a good boy. :bigcatlove:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread