- Joined
- 8 November 2018
- Messages
- 19,193
- Reactions Received
- 60,789
- Location
- Tokki Topia
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 19,207
- Fandom
- Toxic
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/Her/Drama Kween
- Ship
A 100% original idea not stolen from the user with a Mochi-like Face
Evaluate me based on
Aesthetic: /10 My normal aesthetics quality. Not the mess I have now
popularity : /10
Iconic queen level: /10
Flopitude: /10
Taste in faves: /10
My thinking thoughts comments : /10
How nice i am : /10
How goods I know stuff: /10
Evaluate me based on
Aesthetic: /10 My normal aesthetics quality. Not the mess I have now
popularity : /10
Iconic queen level: /10
Flopitude: /10
Taste in faves: /10
My thinking thoughts comments : /10
How nice i am : /10
How goods I know stuff: /10