Sensitive I'm retiring. (1 Viewer)

Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
27,447
Reactions Received
39,066
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
84,702
Fandom
Swith*PNK-Panda
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Supreme Lord Emperor Commander
From the dark side. I can't have Teddy Bear aesthetics and be evil... :fingerpoke:It just won't work. I'm sorry to those I turned to the dark side. Please forgive me! :pandaangel: And please don't kill me...:runrunrun: Also, don't tell Moguri She'll never let me live my failure as a Sith down.
 

MK3AM

SKZ #1 Hater
.
.
Joined
21 December 2022
Messages
21,903
Reactions Received
26,247
Location
Anime worlds
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
15,142
Fandom
MULTISTAN
Gender
Male, Female, Non-Binary, Other
Pronouns
STAN SKZ AND BP
Ship
Wreck
  • Wow
Reactions: Moguri

MK3AM

SKZ #1 Hater
.
.
Joined
21 December 2022
Messages
21,903
Reactions Received
26,247
Location
Anime worlds
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
15,142
Fandom
MULTISTAN
Gender
Male, Female, Non-Binary, Other
Pronouns
STAN SKZ AND BP
Ship
Wreck

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,063
Reactions Received
52,511
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,093
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
A plot twist like no other.
 
Joined
6 October 2021
Messages
15,961
Reactions Received
15,086
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
69,032
Fandom
Stay
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
From the dark side. I can't have Teddy Bear aesthetics and be evil... :fingerpoke:It just won't work. I'm sorry to those I turned to the dark side. Please forgive me! :pandaangel: And please don't kill me...:runrunrun: Also, don't tell Moguri She'll never let me live my failure as a Sith down.
Is ok, im not on the dark side either
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,041
Reactions Received
52,938
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
171,018
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
From the dark side. I can't have Teddy Bear aesthetics and be evil... :fingerpoke:It just won't work. I'm sorry to those I turned to the dark side. Please forgive me! :pandaangel: And please don't kill me...:runrunrun: Also, don't tell Moguri She'll never let me live my failure as a Sith down.
Didnt u turn DarthChanious to the Dark Side? I thought u were Palpatine, but turns out ur Annikin, u softie u:ankha:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread