Sensitive I'm retiring. (1 Viewer)

Joined
4 October 2021
Messages
11,880
Reactions Received
29,796
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Wreck
From the dark side. I can't have Teddy Bear aesthetics and be evil... :fingerpoke:It just won't work. I'm sorry to those I turned to the dark side. Please forgive me! :pandaangel: And please don't kill me...:runrunrun: Also, don't tell Moguri She'll never let me live my failure as a Sith down.
COWARD
 

Moguri

.
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
67,073
Reactions Received
98,843
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
349,700
Ship
Wreck
From the dark side. I can't have Teddy Bear aesthetics and be evil... :fingerpoke:It just won't work. I'm sorry to those I turned to the dark side. Please forgive me! :pandaangel: And please don't kill me...:runrunrun: Also, don't tell Moguri She'll never let me live my failure as a Sith down.
I'm so proud of you!!!! :kittylove::pandalove::izhug:

I always knew there is a lot good left in you and I'm so happy you can show the world your real self!:pandahappy:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Yelena_Belova

Moguri

.
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
67,073
Reactions Received
98,843
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
349,700
Ship
Wreck
should've taken you out when you were still a sith lord...
I wonder who will take your place - probably moguri
You have failed, my padawan.
Didnt u turn DarthChanious to the Dark Side? I thought u were Palpatine, but turns out ur Annikin, u softie u:ankha:
STOP BULLYING HIM YOU MEANHEADS!!!

The dark side is weak and poisoned your minds. Very soon you will have to realise this fact too. Your ascension to the light is inevitable:tencreep:
 

MK3AM

SKZ #1 Hater
.
.
Joined
21 December 2022
Messages
21,903
Reactions Received
26,247
Location
Anime worlds
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
15,142
Fandom
MULTISTAN
Gender
Male, Female, Non-Binary, Other
Pronouns
STAN SKZ AND BP
Ship
Wreck
  • Haha
Reactions: Yelena_Belova

MK3AM

SKZ #1 Hater
.
.
Joined
21 December 2022
Messages
21,903
Reactions Received
26,247
Location
Anime worlds
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
15,142
Fandom
MULTISTAN
Gender
Male, Female, Non-Binary, Other
Pronouns
STAN SKZ AND BP
Ship
Wreck
  • Wow
Reactions: Moguri

Myth

* ☀︎Potato Minhyuk’s Military Wifey * ♥
.
Joined
19 November 2021
Messages
15,604
Reactions Received
18,866
Location
In Intak's arms uwu
Website
mintakyy.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
27,584
Fandom
P1eceVillain+
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
ALL OF THEM
:ilovebread:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread