COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Rumor IM Said it Best (1 Viewer)

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Toxic
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship

:pepecross:

All I have to say about this is Soyeon was allegedly homeschooled. If @Orbit @Stay @Monbebe @Neverland @Girl Group @Boy Group can dispute it, I'll add it

VillageIdiot

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Toxic
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
The temptation was high to make an individual thread for each one of these but I'm sure they're all equally bs so :pandatea:

Myco

Ace of Hearts
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Choice
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
U posted the Soyeon twice oof
This is from redd.it for anyone still wondering why there are so many recently

"Hi I'm Korean and I wanted to clear up a few things.
Firstly, people seemed kinda confused as to why all these idols are getting accused on the same day and its because Korea's main portal 'NAVER' has announced that they will be getting rid of the 'most searched' tab by the 25th of feburary. This tab is immensely powerful as the moment you access Naver, you are immediately shown this tab, and it shows the rankings of the search words and the articles related to it. Basically, its the tab that keeps you up to date with the current big news. However when Naver announced that they will be getting rid of this, people panicked because after they get rid of the most searched rankings, itll be so much easier for problematic idols to sweep things under the rug. So obviously, people decided that they needed to expose these idols before Naver makes the change.
Secondly, different from a majority of OECD countries, defamation and insult are criminalized in Korea. Defamation by pointing out true facts as well as false facts regarding other persons is criminalized. This makes it so hard for people to come forward even when they are telling the truth. However, one of the biggest scandals in Korea in the past week have been bullying allegations against these twin vollyball players, and they turned out to be true. These players were banned from the team and given consequences. It was literally all over the news. This whole mess ended up giving people the courage to actually speak up for themselves despite the fear of getting sued, because they literally saw a real life example of a victim getting her revenge.
Thirdly, I think yall underestimate what bullying means in Korea. I dont expect you to understand because you guys have obviously never been to a Korean school, but you have to accept that school environments are not identical worldwide, and bullying in korean schools isnt just calling someone names, or taking their lunch money or whatever. Theres actually a deeper layer of wanting to prove superiority through the complete degradation of someone elses dignity. You are literally treated like trash, and the worst part is that theres no one there to help you. The teachers hold no power - I mean literally all they can do is call you into the office and have a little chat. When they got rid of corporal punishment (and I think this was a great decision) the problem was that the government didn't give the teachers any other way of punishing the students if they went out of line. Basically, these teachers are powerless and they dont acknowledge bullying because theres nothing they can do and a kid is powerless against the bullies. Therefore, school bullying just keeps getting worse, and as a society we are aware of this issue but we dont know how to solve it. However, the fact that all Koreans have been in school makes them especially sensitive to bullying issues because they know how bad it can get.
I know its a long post, but please read. Thank you"
Link

eclipsoul

barbie (2023) fan account
Reactions Received
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
Orbit
Pronouns
she/her
why are they surprised that they can't contact loona's agency... bbc didn't show up to court let alone care about middle school issues

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
CHUU?! OUT OF ALL PEOPLE?!
I don’t even know much of Loona but the second I saw Chuu I was like yup that’s false :lisalaugh: That girl is an angel

VillageIdiot

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Toxic
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
why are they surprised that they can't contact loona's agency... bbc didn't show up to court let alone care about middle school issues
BBC is just embarrassing

eclipsoul

Reactions Received
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
Orbit
Pronouns
she/her
The second incident was that they had a pen they lost which they later discovered in Chuu’s pencil case. When they asked Chuu about it, Chuu denied it completely but OP was sure it was their pen due to an ink mark on it.
:seokeyes:

LeeHoseok

ᵀᴴᴬᵀ Monbebe/WENEE
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Weneebebe
Pronouns
Any
Meh, this is all likely bullshit. These dumbasses coming out of the woodwork now...Pretty sure Kihyun has already had his past examined and it was found to be false. Also his dad is a Deacon, pretty sure his ass would have been handed to him if he was a bully.

Also, if you're gonna quote Changkyun, here's a better one:

VillageIdiot

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Toxic
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
Meh, this is all likely bullshit. These dumbasses coming out of the woodwork now...Pretty sure Kihyun has already had his past examined and it was found to be false. Also his dad is a Deacon, pretty sure his ass would have been handed to him if he was a bully.

Also, if you're gonna quote Changkyun, here's a better one:
Whatta man :maheart:

VillageIdiot

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Toxic
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship

eclipsoul

Reactions Received
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
Orbit
Pronouns
she/her
Honestly this is triggering me more than the bullying.
There's a special place for Pencil Thieves :chickill:
so true in middle school i'd always start the year with like 10 new pens bought and by the first month i would always be left with none :yolk:

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Multi-king
Ship
I'm calling bullshit on 99% of that.

Reactions Received
Hugging the brightest star next to the moon
KS Coins
Fandom
💎Multi🏴‍☠️
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship

:pepecross:

All I have to say about this is Soyeon was allegedly homeschooled. If @Orbit @Stay @Monbebe @Neverland @Girl Group @Boy Group can dispute it, I'll add it
OMG ! They targeted Hyunjin from SKZ too!!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread