- Joined
- 2 March 2019
- Messages
- 5,950
- Reactions Received
- 15,071
- Location
- USA
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 2,849
- Fandom
- MeU
- Gender
- Male
All f(x) albums
8 posters
2 Chinese bootleg dvds
2013 Calendar
3 Magazines with Sulli on cover
A Sulli coloring book
A custom Nu Abo t shirt
A custom f(x) license plate
A fanfic where I join forces with f(x) and together we save the world from an alien invasion written and signed by me
Unfortunately I don't have any of the 3 f(x) holy grails which include...
Krystal "I Don't Want to Love You" photobook.
Sulli "Love Myself " photobook.
And Dimension 4 Japanese concert dvd. @RandAlThor owns only copy ever released and he refused to sell it to me even though I offered him $500. What a bastard.
Make me an offer I can't refuse!
8 posters
2 Chinese bootleg dvds
2013 Calendar
3 Magazines with Sulli on cover
A Sulli coloring book
A custom Nu Abo t shirt
A custom f(x) license plate
A fanfic where I join forces with f(x) and together we save the world from an alien invasion written and signed by me
Unfortunately I don't have any of the 3 f(x) holy grails which include...
Krystal "I Don't Want to Love You" photobook.
Sulli "Love Myself " photobook.
And Dimension 4 Japanese concert dvd. @RandAlThor owns only copy ever released and he refused to sell it to me even though I offered him $500. What a bastard.
Make me an offer I can't refuse!