Appreciation I'm Seolhyun & I Can Do Many Things (1 Viewer)

Emanresu

Tzuyu Fanboy
.
Joined
4 December 2018
Messages
3,200
Reactions Received
11,455
Location
USA
Website
emanresukdrama.wordpress.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
205
Fandom
Once, Sone
Gender
Male
I'm Seolhyun & I Can Do Many Things




I can drink beverages!

sh_9513___B6k9Dv0hePj___.jpg




I can have pigtails!

sh_9513_B5Ph7ywBFm5_1.jpg

sh_9513_B5Ph7ywBFm5_2.jpg

sh_9513_B5Ph7ywBFm5_3.jpg




I can blow out candles on a cake!

sh_9513___B62YBqJhCfl___.jpg





I can drink from a straw!

sh_9513_B5kJqV0B_HF_1.jpg




I can be a model!

sh_9513___B5uN_4AhXJj___.jpg




I can be at a coffee shop!

sh_9513_B6cIQCNhaAS_1.jpg



I can play with my dog!

sh_9513_B62YjVuh9or_1.jpg

sh_9513_B62YjVuh9or_3.jpg




I can....do whatever it is I'm doing here. Cutely!


sh_9513___B4MPdF3BP_K___.jpg





Honestly though.

What can't I do. I'm Seolhyun.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
she really can do it all
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
she really can do it all
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread