- Joined
- 26 September 2018
- Messages
- 8,197
- Reactions Received
- 27,145
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
No words...truly no words.
Alright, you guys know it's Ramadan right? Meaning I wake up at around 4:30 AM, eat, then go back to bed. I don't eat again until about 8:00 PM.
I slept at 2AM yesterday, meaning I got 2 hours of sleep. 2 HOURS.
So that's all cool and whatever. I do it every day (with more sleep tho), so it isn't that bad. I stay the entire day hungry, waiting for 8PM.
And then I start my period. 😭
(If you guys don't know, you can't fast while you're on your period for obvious reasons).
ALL THAT WORK FOR NOTHING. I WOKE UP THAT EARLY FOR NOTHING.
Alright, you guys know it's Ramadan right? Meaning I wake up at around 4:30 AM, eat, then go back to bed. I don't eat again until about 8:00 PM.
I slept at 2AM yesterday, meaning I got 2 hours of sleep. 2 HOURS.
So that's all cool and whatever. I do it every day (with more sleep tho), so it isn't that bad. I stay the entire day hungry, waiting for 8PM.
And then I start my period. 😭
(If you guys don't know, you can't fast while you're on your period for obvious reasons).
ALL THAT WORK FOR NOTHING. I WOKE UP THAT EARLY FOR NOTHING.