- Joined
- 5 March 2019
- Messages
- 2,571
- Reactions Received
- 7,514
- Location
- beomgyu
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Fandom
- ATINY
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Wreck
Jennie has been wrecking me lately and i think that she is officially my bias in blackpink.
What made me love her is her power when rapping. Whenever she raps, i get so hype! I love how she is so powerful.
She is also very beautiful! She has visuals man. I mean Just look:
See what i mean? She is so pretty and beautiful that i can't handle it.
I just love everything about her:)
I'm sorry for "spamming" with threads, but I'm trying to make up for the time that i didn't post:) Love you guys!!!
What made me love her is her power when rapping. Whenever she raps, i get so hype! I love how she is so powerful.
She is also very beautiful! She has visuals man. I mean Just look:
I just love everything about her:)
I'm sorry for "spamming" with threads, but I'm trying to make up for the time that i didn't post:) Love you guys!!!