I'm so sorry Lisa:( (1 Viewer)

Joined
5 March 2019
Messages
2,571
Reactions Received
7,514
Location
beomgyu
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
ATINY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Wreck
Jennie has been wrecking me lately and i think that she is officially my bias in blackpink.

What made me love her is her power when rapping. Whenever she raps, i get so hype! I love how she is so powerful.

She is also very beautiful! She has visuals man. I mean Just look:

41324


41325


41326


41327


41328


41329


41330




​
See what i mean? She is so pretty and beautiful that i can't handle it.


I just love everything about her:)







I'm sorry for "spamming" with threads, but I'm trying to make up for the time that i didn't post:) Love you guys!!!
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,144
Reactions Received
53,003
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
174,123
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
Myself I bias Rosé but I can understand why you would be wrecked by Jennie.
I think Jennie is pretty n adorable but just not my bias, smh.
 
Joined
22 April 2019
Messages
1,118
Reactions Received
2,529
Location
ᶦᵗˢ ᵃ ˢᵉᶜʳᵉᵗ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
My bias is already Jennie, but the other member be trying to wreck my bias list.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
:sanapray: Jennie defently knows how to wreck people

Jisoo has always been my bias but both Jennie and Rose know how to wreck me alot.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread