- Joined
- 24 February 2019
- Messages
- 3,675
- Reactions Received
- 13,340
- Location
- Idol Hell
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
Oh yay, another Ron stan, intellectual. I loved him because he seemed the most real, I guess. He was funny and naive and hotheaded, but I loved that he truly cared about his friends and sacrificed everything for them. true loyalty. i hate that they fucked up his whole personality. in the books he was actually pretty sweet but he was honestly kinda mean in the movies and was just used as comic relief.Lol Ron was my fav character from the books too, and they just made him the sidekick with occasional funny lines, who only whines otherwise in the movies, coz main male and female leads were set with Harry and Hermione smh.
And RIP I hate Fantastic Beasts too![]()
oh well, it's not for everyone but i loved fantastic beasts.