I'm sorry but I have to do this. (1 Viewer)

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,391
Reactions Received
151,403
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
well I can see why you would want her, however if i shall lose this battle with @Vikki and @Jimin I will be available if you change your mind!

however I will not back down, not now not ever you will need to bury me, @lexusuwu you'll stay with me. we will live happily ever after.

and your ex wives shall remain just that EX wives.
Don't worry you'll lose.
Besides she married me more recently than you :joysip:
 
Joined
15 March 2019
Messages
1,777
Reactions Received
6,501
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
11
Gender
Male
yeah uh alright.

I was okay with being not the first but now apperently im not even the most recent I shall wait for her to speak her piece :pandacop: I think I'm really going to have to tie you up @lexusuwu with your own cuffs and nail the doors shut and keep those ravaging animals away barking away while I keep you captive. if you cant willfully follow my love you must be taught it.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and jasque

jasque

Antifragile
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
11,564
Reactions Received
42,959
Location
Brasil
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,971
Fandom
Chahee Lovers
Gender
Male
yeah uh alright.

I was okay with being not the first but now apperently im not even the most recent I shall wait for her to speak her piece :pandacop: I think I'm really going to have to tie you up @lexusuwu with your own cuffs and nail the doors shut and keep those ravaging animals away barking away while I keep you captive. if you cant willfully follow my love you must be taught it.
She'll be like "oh, im 9 hours late :welp:"
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread