- Joined
- 26 September 2018
- Messages
- 8,197
- Reactions Received
- 27,145
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
👏🙏@AtinySTAYMonbebe she's is a good person, I will speak up for that statement![]()
👏🙏@AtinySTAYMonbebe she's is a good person, I will speak up for that statement![]()
okokokokokokokokokok but are you sure? she said that seonghwa had a weird chin and nice people dont say that@AtinySTAYMonbebe she's is a good person, I will speak up for that statement![]()
She's just brutally honest but soon, you will trust her, don't worryokokokokokokokokokok but are you sure? she said that seonghwa had a weird chin and nice people dont say that
oh so you agree with the whole seonghwa statement........about his chin being weird?She's just brutally honest but soon, you will trust her, don't worry![]()
I have never said such a thing, and I never will. You must have me confused with someone else. One thing about me is that I will never criticize someone's physical appearance. I find things like that disgusting.okokokokokokokokokok but are you sure? she said that seonghwa had a weird chin and nice people dont say that
omg i never said that thoughShe's just brutally honest but soon, you will trust her, don't worry![]()
He does, but he's my bias but he is beautiful anywayoh so you agree with the whole seonghwa statement........about his chin being weird?
what are YOU talking about?omg i never said that though
i dont even know who that is![]()
You might have me confused with Maya?oh so you agree with the whole seonghwa statement........about his chin being weird?
Mayah, you are brutally honest. That's what I like about youomg i never said that though
i dont even know who that is![]()
But I don't comment on people's appearance if it's negative. I would never omg lmaoMayah, you are brutally honest. That's what I like about you
that's the problem I had at first as well lmaoYou might have me confused with Maya?
I'm Mayah, not Maya. We're totally different people haha.
Yesssshould i do an Seonghwa Appreciation thread?
especially not on a appreciation thread *coughcough*But I don't comment on people's appearance if it's negative. I would never omg lmao
We're different people lmaothat's the problem I had at first as well lmao
Ok..I trust youBut I don't comment on people's appearance if it's negative. I would never omg lmao
omg you know me better than this 😡😡Ok..I trust you![]()