- Joined
- 3 January 2021
- Messages
- 9,062
- Reactions Received
- 8,671
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 1,302
- Fandom
- 💎Multi🏴☠️
- Gender
- Female, Non-Binary, Other
- Pronouns
- She/Her
Doesn't surprise me at all. He clearly doesn't like being an idol. You can kinda see on the ppl that don't.
@Angel
I feel like he's done being a idol and wishes to be a regular person and enjoy his life now. Teentop never technically disbanded but they definitely fell out of their prime. With Niel's solo work it brought them back into the scene and so their company probably arranged for a comeback.Doesn't surprise me at all. He clearly doesn't like being an idol. You can kinda see on the ppl that don't.
Yeah, some people just are done with it tbh. Ex. Taehyun from Winner i think ... But im assuming only hereI feel like he's done being a idol and wishes to be a regular person and enjoy his life now. Teentop never technically disbanded but they definitely fell out of their prime. With Niel's solo work it brought them back into the scene and so their company probably arranged for a comeback.
YES. But with Taehyun I was confused because after he left Winner he was in a kinda indie group. But I don't even think he's in that now.Yeah, some people just are done with it tbh. Ex. Taehyun from Winner i think ... But im assuming only here
Yeah idk what happened to that group. But an indie group is totally different imo than an idol group u know. The expectations are differentYES. But with Taehyun I was confused because after he left Winner he was in a kinda indie group. But I don't even think he's in that now.