Im starting to worry about this snow (1 Viewer)

Drew_B

.
Joined
2 March 2019
Messages
5,950
Reactions Received
15,071
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,849
Fandom
MeU
Gender
Male
It hasn't stopped snowing on kpopsource for who knows how long.

At first it was pretty, then it was fun, but now it's becoming an issue.

Every user here has snow and ice on their head and I'm starting to hear a lot of coughing. I dont have time to get sick.

If it doesn't stop snowing by this weekend I might have to declare this site a natural disaster and have FEMA and the Army swoop in here and rescue us.

Or perhaps post some Seolhyun fancams to warm this place up.
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,028
Reactions Received
52,926
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
170,291
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
It hasn't stopped snowing on kpopsource for who knows how long.

At first it was pretty, then it was fun, but now it's becoming an issue.

Every user here has snow and ice on their head and I'm starting to hear a lot of coughing. I dont have time to get sick.

If it doesn't stop snowing by this weekend I might have to declare this site a natural disaster and have FEMA and the Army swoop in here and rescue us.

Or perhaps post some Seolhyun fancams to warm this place up.
Meanwhile the weather today here was blazing hot this afternoon when I was out getting lunch after going for a doctor's appointment. I should hv browsed KS then for some cold weather mood😄😃😁😝.
I'm ok with snow on KS for as long as it lasts.
 
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
*cough cough*
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I definitely share your concerns
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
this'll warm it up
 
  • Like
Reactions: Drew_B and potato
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread