I'm thinking of joining stan Twitter (1 Viewer)

Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
4,096
Reactions Received
13,689
Location
Throwing rotten eggs at Pledis
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
I use twitter, but I usually check the news and new gifs instead of posting. It’s cool tho. You should comeback on Twitter
 

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
Good luck keeping your sanity. I’m wishing you the best of luck. I tried returning and gave up after half a day. But then again, all of my fandoms hate each other so it was doomed to fail from the start. Now I just go for news.
 

SeulPika

Seulgi's PR Team
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
3,403
Reactions Received
17,163
Location
Edinburgh, Scotland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,412
Fandom
Reveluv & Uaena
Good luck keeping your sanity. I’m wishing you the best of luck. I tried returning and gave up after half a day. But then again, all of my fandoms hate each other so it was doomed to fail from the start. Now I just go for news.
My fandoms (Sone, Reveluvs & Blinks) are all in love with one another :llama_ramen: So my timeline is generally quite peaceful :llama_lovely:
 

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
My fandoms (Sone, Reveluvs & Blinks) are all in love with one another :llama_ramen: So my timeline is generally quite peaceful :llama_lovely:
Lucky you. I stan EXO, BTS, NCT, RV & BP and they all have issues with one another. ARMY & EXO L everyone already knows but then there’s also NCTzen vs everyone, ARMY vs everyone, EXO L vs everyone, Blink vs. ARMY, ReVeluv vs. NCTzen, EXO L vs. NCTzen and the list goes on. T_T There’s literally never a peaceful day for me. It’s always one drama after the other.
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
You won't manage it. Once you join stan twitter something happens to you. If you see one of the wars breaking out one of the fandoms fighting will be so blatantly in the wrong that you will automatically take the other side, and that is when things get toxic.
 
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship

TWIZZLER

Under Piles of Glitter
.
Joined
4 January 2019
Messages
543
Reactions Received
1,793
Location
Taemins Ear Canal
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
I have been using TWT since 2013, and even though I met a lot of people and it is my 1 way information highway, it is so full of drama and people fighting for no reason, I don't understand how people think anymore. However try it if you want to :D
 
  • Like
Reactions: GoldenBunny
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
1,041
Reactions Received
4,458
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
How do I start, though? How do I find people to follow?
Search the people or groups you're interested in, see who's posting about them, and follow the ones that seem like what you're looking for. You can even just start with the group's official account or biggest fan account and find people in the comments when they post. You just kind of have to follow and unfollow at your discretion, big emphasis on unfollow if you want a relatively peaceful experience. Orbits are the only fandom I follow on Twitter, and I only follow about a dozen stans. Some of them provide good info like translations and news that's hard to find outside of Korea, some of them go to all the events and talk about what the members said and post photos and videos, and some are just stans I find entertaining. Outside of a few accounts I had to unfollow, I get basically no drama and very little talk of any other idols or groups, just a lot of love for and roasting of Loona members and BBC. But if you do want drama, there's plenty of that and it's much easier to find.

It might also be helpful to ask people here or in Discord who are in the specific fandoms you want to follow.
 
Joined
26 August 2018
Messages
0
Reactions Received
31,963
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Search the people or groups you're interested in, see who's posting about them, and follow the ones that seem like what you're looking for. You can even just start with the group's official account or biggest fan account and find people in the comments when they post. You just kind of have to follow and unfollow at your discretion, big emphasis on unfollow if you want a relatively peaceful experience. Orbits are the only fandom I follow on Twitter, and I only follow about a dozen stans. Some of them provide good info like translations and news that's hard to find outside of Korea, some of them go to all the events and talk about what the members said and post photos and videos, and some are just stans I find entertaining. Outside of a few accounts I had to unfollow, I get basically no drama and very little talk of any other idols or groups, just a lot of love for and roasting of Loona members and BBC. But if you do want drama, there's plenty of that and it's much easier to find.

It might also be helpful to ask people here or in Discord who are in the specific fandoms you want to follow.
Oh that's actually very clever. I'll follow official accounts then watch replies. I don't really stan anyone so I don't have specific fandom I want to join. Thank you so much.
 

GoldenBunny

RM's Bonsai Nanny
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
635
Reactions Received
2,191
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I think yes! There is no better source for knowing exactly what's going on in a fandom at a given time, the big ones move so fast that twitter is the only place that captures it. Fancafe postings, the international media talking about them, latest voting activities, theories and ideas - the good parts of stan twt are amazing.

Search the people or groups you're interested in, see who's posting about them, and follow the ones that seem like what you're looking for. You can even just start with the group's official account or biggest fan account and find people in the comments when they post. You just kind of have to follow and unfollow at your discretion, big emphasis on unfollow if you want a relatively peaceful experience. Orbits are the only fandom I follow on Twitter, and I only follow about a dozen stans. Some of them provide good info like translations and news that's hard to find outside of Korea, some of them go to all the events and talk about what the members said and post photos and videos, and some are just stans I find entertaining. Outside of a few accounts I had to unfollow, I get basically no drama and very little talk of any other idols or groups, just a lot of love for and roasting of Loona members and BBC. But if you do want drama, there's plenty of that and it's much easier to find.

It might also be helpful to ask people here or in Discord who are in the specific fandoms you want to follow.
Seconding all this! When someone starts spamming giveaways, or taking crap about other fandoms, proving themselves solo stans, manager-nimming BigHit and BTS heavily (or just constantly complaining), or random posting hardcore porn on my TL I mute or unfollow instantly.

The other thing I recommend as a multi-stan and just a way to keep your sanity in general is Use Lists for every you follow. (three little dots on the user's page) They've made it so much more pleasant for me and let me follow tons of people while finding info easily.

So when I want certain content or an update I know which list to go to, or if I don't want to see any drama I just stick certain lists and avoid the general
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: CrunchyLegend

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread