I'm TOO Lazy- (1 Viewer)

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
Maybe you were taking back your words abt wishing the ban hammer on me :pinksunoo::tencreep:
Why would I do something nice to you? In public of all places???
:tenconfused: :tenconfused:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: litc, Day1 and Exi
Joined
7 July 2022
Messages
6,154
Reactions Received
4,718
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
17,379
Fandom
PlryWnxyMYBlink
Gender
Male
Pronouns
🇰🇷-🇺🇸 PWMB
So.... a topic pending thread, then.

Here's your timer ~ Take your time, but hurry up. Just kidding...... or am I??? :dubuthink:



Whispers to the author ~ Psst! Also, lazy means you just don't want to do it now. I think what you meant to say was you're forgetful.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
So.... a topic pending thread, then.

Here's your timer ~ Take your time, but hurry up. Just kidding...... or am I??? :dubuthink:



Whispers to the author ~ Psst! Also, lazy means you just don't want to do it now. I think what you meant to say was you're forgetful.
But I typed the title first and then forgot so I was lazy and didn't fix it.
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,190
Reactions Received
52,518
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,747
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Laziness I can agree with.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread