- Joined
- 26 February 2019
- Messages
- 14,363
- Reactions Received
- 27,574
- Location
- the moon
- Website
- newjeans.carrd.com
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 8,986
- Fandom
- MeU & MY
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she ✧ her
- Ship
since when were you not?i'm flopping
since when were you not?i'm flopping
Satan does not understand this concept of respect
respect ur elders young lady![]()
But... I was supposed to be the satan hereSatan does not understand this concept of respect
Yes stop tempting me it's kinda working
Too bad
Well @StarWarsBitch succumbed to dark side so it's kinda working...Yes stop tempting me it's kinda working
Get tempted with my offers instead![]()
Kinda.. edgy?Too bad
Consider me the Satan of dark theme users
How about you succumb to my sajaegi and thievery suggestions firstWell @StarWarsBitch succumbed to dark side so it's kinda working...
You will give into it eventually !
![]()
Let
Kinda.. edgy?
True though, you have been trying to lead so many poor darksiders astray, who knows how much dmg there has already been to their poor eyes![]()
I'm already doing sajaegi enough, deal with it. And it's "getting inspired" not thieving and certainly not plagiarizingHow about you succumb to my sajaegi and thievery suggestions first
We'd be sad to lose Yoda but @StarWarsBitch is so nugu you can have her![]()
Sajaegi is meant to help both of us so start taggingI'm already doing sajaegi enough, deal with it. And it's "getting inspired" not thieving and certainly not plagiarizingBesides look at how many unique one's I have made
Yoda was lost to light side, but at least @StarWarsBitch knows what's up !
... tagging?Sajaegi is meant to help both of us so start tagging
And sure I mean of course that's what I meant, getting inspired
I guess I'll make some "inspired" threads to make you do the same too
Lol yeah you can have that flop![]()
Yes tagging, tag me so we can sajaegi together, don't be a flop partner... tagging?see i'm flopping with this criminal stuff
I get ideas of threads so I don't need to result to such things![]()
Their fault for seeing the wrong light, not mineKinda.. edgy?
True though, you have been trying to lead so many poor darksiders astray, who knows how much dmg there has already been to their poor eyes![]()
Tag you where though , sry but you gotta be more specific u lost me (i have talked about sajaegi here in so many context lol) xdYes tagging, tag me so we can sajaegi together, don't be a flop partner
Then why did you downplay yourself if you get so many ideas
And of course all those threads will pass off as my ideas too coz nobody will know so![]()
@Ozymandias @blueberries
You realize that I might kind of see this all of this sajaegi talk?
@Naye-
you no mod though
Nobody will know! :D
@Naye-
No idea if this will work for your eyes that has been ruined by the blinding lightness, but;
You’ve severely underestimated the power Satan holds then,,,No idea if this will work for your eyes that has been ruined by the blinding lightness, but;
![]()