- Joined
- 18 November 2018
- Messages
- 10,716
- Reactions Received
- 52,564
- Location
- Buddy Hole
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 279
- Fandom
- Golden Star
- Gender
- Male
- Ship
Pretend not to unless you want another one defecting to Camp Dark@Ozymandias @blueberries
You realize that I might kind of see this all of this sajaegi talk?
..yes
Shutting up nowPretend not to unless you want another one defecting to Camp Dark![]()
We should get a another theme to make the debate more interesting..yes
This theme discord will be what kps will be eventually associated with at this point
![]()
Maybe a 90s theme full of bad colour palettes?
I wanted something bright pinkMaybe a 90s theme full of bad colour palettes?
Or an emo black and white theme?
In your threads duhTag you where though , sry but you gotta be more specific u lost me (i have talked about sajaegi here in so many context lol) xd
Or do you mean somewhere else hmm, maybe the profile isn't enough for u D:
Not that many, I mean I get some once a while. I have been just trying extra hard now xd And besides most of my ideas would be quite long and serious threads that take forever to make xd
Nobody will know! :D
Maybe bright pink background with blue text? Ooh, and highlights in neon greenI wanted something bright pink![]()
I would like to see that ~Maybe bright pink background with blue text? Ooh, and highlights in neon green
Yes an emo, angsty theme, I'm here for it if that happens.Maybe a 90s theme full of bad colour palettes?
Or an emo black and dark gray theme?
@staff we need this new themeI would like to see that ~
Maybe a 90s theme full of bad colour palettes?
Or an emo black and dark gray theme?
What about pastel? For that soft pastel aesthetic uwuI wanted something bright pink![]()
Omg dude I love this. Also, damn Jungkook. These some visuals though 😍What about pastel? For that soft pastel aesthetic uwu
![]()
Ah threads, you want to get tagged to those huhIn your threads duh
No place is enough, I must get more and more
You said that last time and have cranked out like 5 threads already![]()
Oh.. i was being bit sarcastic about it thoughOmg dude I love this. Also, damn Jungkook. These some visuals though 😍
Oh.. i was being bit sarcastic about it though
Lmao glad u like it![]()
THAT'S WHAT COMBINED SAJAEGI MEANSAh threads, you want to get tagged to those huh
I thought it's kinda rude for me to just tag people on my threads unless it was about their close interests
Cause I get ideas for stupid and short threads cause i'm pushing myself to think of sth(i do have ideas for longer threads, but no energy to make the effort)
Really? xd
Omg I can't believe you weren't being serious. Smh.