I'm Upset and Drinking (1 Viewer)

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,394
Reactions Received
151,404
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
favorite office charater

I adore Dwight. But Jim & Pam are iconic also Andy before he became a massive douche near the end. Also, Phyllis cracks me up too.
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
Then start acting like it
I have a senior project in the works that I'm running myself, technically three jobs and am a full-time student <.<
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
ALCHOHOL TASTES LIKE SHIT IM GLAD IM UNDERAGE
You basically just implicated yourself, because if you hadn't had any then you wouldn't know it tastes like rubbing alcohol or pine needles...
 

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
You basically just implicated yourself, because if you hadn't had any then you wouldn't know it tastes like rubbing alcohol or pine needles...
lmao, I tried it once and I'm never having it again
 
  • Angry
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread