- Joined
- 4 November 2018
- Messages
- 17,947
- Reactions Received
- 38,146
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 16,470
- Fandom
- inspirit
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- Goddess
- Ship
- Wreck
They all nasty thoughHoney there is so many alcohols one isn't going to represent them all.
LIKE I SAID I TRIED IT ONCEDON'T DRINK UNDERAGE YOU IDIOTS
FETUS FETUS YEETUS YEETUSI'm 22 you babies
YES YES YESThey all nasty though
YOU ARE SOMEONE WITH NO TASTE THOUGH SO LIKE???They all nasty though
IT WAS ONE TIMEDON'T DRINK UNDERAGE YOU IDIOTS
I NEED TO UNFOLLOW YOU NOW FOR AGREEING WITH THAT IDIOTYES YES YES
PREACH
SAME ONLY ONCE FOR ME TOOIT WAS ONE TIME
VIKKI HAS HIGHER AUTHORITY LMAO I DONT WANNA GET BANNEDI NEED TO UNFOLLOW YOU NOW FOR AGREEING WITH THAT IDIOT
Go be nasty somewhere else!!!!SAME ONLY ONCE FOR ME TOO
VIKKI HAS HIGHER AUTHORITY LMAO I DONT WANNA GET BANNED
oofffff lolGo be nasty somewhere else!!!!
says the one who drinking apple ciderGo be nasty somewhere else!!!!
They all have a specific taste, it reminds me of the time that I drank pure acetone. That sort of taste. 10/10 would not recommendYOU ARE SOMEONE WITH NO TASTE THOUGH SO LIKE???
TWINKLE AND I DIDTHIS WAS AN ANON WHAT HAPPENED UAFHJBKVSF
Even the delicious mixed drinks that have no alcoholic taste? If you say yes to that you legit have no taste.They all have a specific taste, it reminds me of the time that I drank pure acetone. That sort of taste. 10/10 would not recommend
thats what i thought too lmaoisnt apple cider like apple juice just with alcohol
Wow I like youSAME ONLY ONCE FOR ME TOO
VIKKI HAS HIGHER AUTHORITY LMAO I DONT WANNA GET BANNED