I’m very smart (1 Viewer)

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,173
Reactions Received
46,834
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
181,974
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I once burned my finger on a hot stove... so I can rtelate. lol
 
  • Like
  • Wow
Reactions: Moguri and Ahsoka

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,159
Reactions Received
52,518
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,588
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
I have done that once
shit got real pretty fast
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Ahsoka

DaisySkies

it is what will hurt the least
.
Joined
25 October 2023
Messages
9,332
Reactions Received
8,650
Location
east egg
Website
scratch.mit.edu
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
42,566
Fandom
STAY
Gender
Female
:thumbsupcat: are you okay?
 
  • Love
Reactions: Ahsoka

DaisySkies

it is what will hurt the least
.
Joined
25 October 2023
Messages
9,332
Reactions Received
8,650
Location
east egg
Website
scratch.mit.edu
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
42,566
Fandom
STAY
Gender
Female
  • Love
Reactions: Ahsoka

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread