- Joined
- 13 March 2019
- Messages
- 4,283
- Reactions Received
- 11,073
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
What do u mean... His nose is perfect for his face width and harmony.. He will look worse with smaller noseBad nose
His face is thin but heβs got a fat noseWhat do u mean... His nose is perfect for his face width and harmony.. He will look worse with smaller nose![]()
I looked closer and realized you were right! I fixed his nose for you, and now he looks amazing. ππHis face is thin but heβs got a fat nose![]()
I looked closer and realized you were right! I fixed his nose for you, and now he looks amazing. ππ
![]()
ROFL Hahahahahahha πI looked closer and realized you were right! I fixed his nose for you, and now he looks amazing. ππ
![]()