- Joined
- 11 November 2018
- Messages
- 5,597
- Reactions Received
- 18,451
- Location
- Serbia
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- -52
- Fandom
- Multi-king
- Gender
- Male
- Ship
I've noticed that quite a few newer members as well as some veterans don't know this very helpful thread exists
Who do you stan? (Taglist)
It's a taglist for mostly every group out there and you can use it in your threads for news or anything related to the groups you're posting about
You can also ask to be added to any of the taglists and be tagged by others for similar reasons
You can read more in the thread itself but I'd like to bring it's existence to your attention
I want more people to get to see news/stuff their groups do even if they aren't online at that exact time, cause it's very easy to miss stuff and this is an easy way to solve that
I hope you guys will use it more often and help me and others out in the process
Just btw, the thread is pinned in the Korea section so it's easily accessible
(Telling me if you changed your name would also help so I can change it in the thread too)
I'm also very thankful to @Reo for always using them in his threads
Tagging some of the top posters: @Ozymandias @Natsuka_Ojousama @TicTokTickita @Gahyeonie @NASA @MinSquishy @Kiseki @eclipsoul @maruif @OnCloudJess @emanresu @kodoku @Hajima @JJbaker