IMPORTANT QUESTION (1 Viewer)

ARE THEY UGLY OR HANDSOME


  • Total voters
    14

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
SO APPARENTLY PEOPLE THINK THE DOLAN TWINS ARE 'HANDSOME' BUT I WANT TO HEAR FROM THE PEOPLE
DO YOU ACTUALLY THINK THEY ARE HANDSOME?
OR DO YOU THINK THEY LOOK LIKE A CARTOON SUPER VILLAIN MULTIPLED?
OR DO YOU JUST THINK THEY NOT HANDSOME?




@Marianthi
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
No. Just no. Those jaws and lines.... Yuck
I feel like such a dick but I'm also hyped up on sugar but this is also an important debate
 

Marianthi

#1 2PM Stan
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
1,170
Reactions Received
4,498
Location
Greece
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I feel like such a dick but I'm also hyped up on sugar but this is also an important debate
Lol it is so not an important debate!! Their jaw lines just ruin them!!!
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
Lol it is so not an important debate!! Their jaw lines just ruin them!!!
But apparently they are all the rage and mega handsome
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
I ALREADY SAID THIS BUT HOLY HELL THEY ARE JUST NO NOPE NOOOOOO
THE DOBRE TWINS WOULD BEAT THEM ANYTIME

Yeah I think the Dobre twins are cuter.
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and kuro

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
the dolans look bland
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread