Hi!
https://forms.gle/R7n46ZVBZtczUq9N9
☝
I am doing a school project called “The Global K-pop Impact.” I am researching how K-pop affects young people around the world, including how it influences identity, self-expression, culture, and friendships.
I would really appreciate it if you could complete my short questionnaire. It only takes a few minutes to finish.
All your answers will be anonymous, and there are no right or wrong answers. Your honest opinions are very important for my research.
Thank you so much for helping me with my project! 💜
Sorry for bothering
https://forms.gle/R7n46ZVBZtczUq9N9
☝
I am doing a school project called “The Global K-pop Impact.” I am researching how K-pop affects young people around the world, including how it influences identity, self-expression, culture, and friendships.
I would really appreciate it if you could complete my short questionnaire. It only takes a few minutes to finish.
All your answers will be anonymous, and there are no right or wrong answers. Your honest opinions are very important for my research.
Thank you so much for helping me with my project! 💜
Sorry for bothering