Important things you often forget...? (1 Viewer)

Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
I always forget a pen when I need it most. When I was in primary school this was a habitual thing. Also, I also be forgetting my wallet when going to the bank and be like, "Why you need my ID?"
 

Mew

~Angel of Death~
.
Joined
29 November 2018
Messages
2,249
Reactions Received
4,602
Location
England, London
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6
Fandom
Shawol
Gender
Female
i forget to eat sometimes, if work gets to busy..usually 2/3 days a week i might miss lunch.
and sometimes that i'm doing laundry so it sits in the machine for an extra hour or two... (I actually just remembered this right now lol)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread