Appreciation Impress Mua (1 Viewer)

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
Alright so I wanna be impressed
I also want to do a couple of quick reviews
So send me mv's that I can rate and rant about
Be wary, if i hate it, I will not go easy on ya :sanapray:

Let the mv's begin their pouring in​
 
  • Like
Reactions: Neckologist

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
Is this a joke HAZEL :joshmeh:
Ok so the MV is the creepiest sht I've watched in my life, and I've watched it too many times unfortunately... It's nicely made tho, follows it's theme nicely and well... gory as sht. The song tho, it's a great song but the lead ups to the chorus are kinda uneventful with the white noise just being there...
The MV is like a 10/10, the song itself is a 8/10
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Neckologist

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
I don't have day6 in my sig but I do stan day6 lol, 4 more days till CBBBBB
BABY JAEEEE, WONPIL BEING SORTA GAAAYY and YOUNG K BEING SASUKE. Also... Dowoon being me at all times (Even the being chased by girls part *jk*) I love this song, I actually haven't listened to it that much but I like it a lot.A strong 8.5/10, the mv is great I'd better just not even comment on it lol.

And the other song, ah yes the song that somehow became more enjoyable to me than Arumdaun Nunpit... Even tho it's both retro and very weird, but it got into my god damn head and I still love it. I dislike the mv cause those types of colors and old-school style tend to annoy me but the song is great still.

Both songs are 9/10
 
  • Like
Reactions: Mayday

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread