Appreciation In Honor of ONE of the MOST slept on Vocalists (1 Viewer)

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
Hello~!
You may not know this but Dawon from WJSN.
She was a main vocalist-surprising given that she would get lines
that were more fit for sub-vocalists.
Now that she has not renewed her contract I thought I should post some stuff about her.
So people remember her for her crazy good vocals that were constantly bulldozed over.

SOOOO





I wish during her time in WJSN she had more time to shine.
But oh well, I know she struggled with her mental health.
So I hope this departure will be good for her overall.

But also don't EVER forget she was a fantastic vocalist who was ignored by her company.
:pikagun: :pikagun: :pikagun:

​
 
  • Like
Reactions: RandAlThor

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread