COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

in the end, I always go back (1 Viewer)

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
.. to these thoughts and feelings, to this song that captures the sorrow of living, the pain of simply being human so beautifully.. it's heartbreaking and I think you need to have a soul that's a hundred years old to truly understand this song.. the heavy regrets that come along with the passage of time, the grief and mourning of our faded youth, and the bitterness of not being able to ever go back.... to everything you were and could have been, every person you've loved but lost, and ultimately, the realization that nothing in this life will last, and no one will stay by your side...... it's painful and beautiful.... I always end up going back to this song somehow.. and it's good you know? reminds you of what truly matters and helps you rid yourself of the shallow and trivial things we waste our lives away chasing..... I wish for a purpose, for meaning, and love...... for you and myself as well....... truly one of the greatest songs of all time, I'm sure......

eclipsoul

barbie (2023) fan account
Reactions Received
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
Orbit
Pronouns
she/her
i can't even describe how surprised i was two years ago when i found out that this version is actually a cover. of course doesn't change the fact that it's still a great song.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
i can't even describe how surprised i was two years ago when i found out that this version is actually a cover. of course doesn't change the fact that it's still a great song.
same haha, when I found out I was also like whoa (don't even remember who sings the original) such a beauty though, you can tell he truly felt the lyrics in his heart..... more than anyone, I think this is how the elderly must feel and it breaks my heart :(

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
.. to these thoughts and feelings, to this song that captures the sorrow of living, the pain of simply being human so beautifully.. it's heartbreaking and I think you need to have a soul that's a hundred years old to truly understand this song.. the heavy regrets that come along with the passage of time, the grief and mourning of our faded youth, and the bitterness of not being able to ever go back.... to everything you were and could have been, every person you've loved but lost, and ultimately, the realization that nothing in this life will last, and no one will stay by your side...... it's painful and beautiful.... I always end up going back to this song somehow.. and it's good you know? reminds you of what truly matters and helps you rid yourself of the shallow and trivial things we waste our lives away chasing..... I wish for a purpose, for meaning, and love...... for you and myself as well....... truly one of the greatest songs of all time, I'm sure......

i remember when it came out Nine inch nails fans were upset that a country guy was covering it.
But its a pretty perfect glimpse in his life

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
same haha, when I found out I was also like whoa (don't even remember who sings the original) such a beauty though, you can tell he truly felt the lyrics in his heart..... more than anyone, I think this is how the elderly must feel and it breaks my heart :(
Johnny freaking Cash rode life hard. (oh btw the og artist is Nine inch nails) made more mistakes than most.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
ohh so it was Nine Inch Nails :O I totally forgot that..... and I'd like to know more about Johnny..
He knew he was on the way out. Played it for his kids and they sad its sad feels like you are saying good bye.
He replied i am.

from wiki..
"
When the video was filmed in February 2003, Cash was 71 years old and had serious health problems. His frailty is clearly evident in the video. He died seven months later, on September 12; his wife, June Carter Cash, who is shown gazing at her husband in two sequences of the video, died on May 15 of the same year.
"

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
He knew he was on the way out. Played it for his kids and they sad its sad feels like you are saying good bye.
He replied i am.

from wiki..
"
When the video was filmed in February 2003, Cash was 71 years old and had serious health problems. His frailty is clearly evident in the video. He died seven months later, on September 12; his wife, June Carter Cash, who is shown gazing at her husband in two sequences of the video, died on May 15 of the same year.
"
these type of things put coldness into my bones. Life is so harsh, especially as it is ending.... I hope they're both resting peacefully..

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
Reactions Received
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
KS Coins
Fandom
arianator
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
it’s definitely a beautiful song

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread