I always try to save everyone but I can't even help myself
Hah wasn't trying to say that, but I think sometimes it's good to take a proper look at yourself :)Haha I like how no one wants to admit to being the pot calling the kettle black.
@kodoku are you saying it's confession time on the forums.
As for on topic, pretty certain I have I just can't think of anything.
Proper way of looking at yourself, sounds like beating around the bush to get people to confess who normally wouldn't. XDHah wasn't trying to say that, but I think sometimes it's good to take a proper look at yourself :)
wasn't my intention to do that π I mean, I don't gain anything from it so.. and yeah I think so tooProper way of looking at yourself, sounds like beating around the bush to get people to confess who normally wouldn't. XD
Either way it's not a bad thing to do, changes things up on the forum for once.