in what way are you a hypocrite? (1 Viewer)

Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Haha I like how no one wants to admit to being the pot calling the kettle black.

@kodoku are you saying it's confession time on the forums.

As for on topic, pretty certain I have I just can't think of anything.
Hah wasn't trying to say that, but I think sometimes it's good to take a proper look at yourself :)
 
Joined
23 June 2019
Messages
1,759
Reactions Received
10,279
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Hah wasn't trying to say that, but I think sometimes it's good to take a proper look at yourself :)
Proper way of looking at yourself, sounds like beating around the bush to get people to confess who normally wouldn't. XD
Either way it's not a bad thing to do, changes things up on the forum for once.
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Proper way of looking at yourself, sounds like beating around the bush to get people to confess who normally wouldn't. XD
Either way it's not a bad thing to do, changes things up on the forum for once.
wasn't my intention to do that πŸ˜… I mean, I don't gain anything from it so.. and yeah I think so too
 

potato

β˜† Stan Yolkie β˜†
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship
I want to love everyone but I can't love myself... I tell other people that everyone is beautiful but I don't think I'm beautiful. I tell other people that they are wonderful amazing people but I'm certain I don't qualify as one of those people. I try to cheer other people up but I'm terrible at cheering myself up.
 

Ahsoka

⚑️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,387
Reactions Received
151,400
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I tell others to not care what other people think of them and just act like themselves. I am getting better at it though.
 
Joined
9 September 2018
Messages
648
Reactions Received
1,472
Location
Earth-51
Website
wholefull.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
when it comes to idols, i am mostly into visuals before talent
yet in real life i'm like an anti-makeup anti-beauty standard advocate who hates when people judge by physical appearances
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
be easier to name ways im not a hypocrite :sippinthetea:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread