In your opinion, what is the most terrifying natural disaster (1 Viewer)

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Tsunamis or earthquakes sound terrifying to me.
A large wall of water washing everything away or the ground violently shaking? I'd hate to ever have to experience stuff like that.​
 

Mayday

🍓Your 1-Up Girl🍓
.
Joined
26 September 2018
Messages
8,197
Reactions Received
27,145
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Tsunamis. They've always scared me and I have a pretty big fear of deep seas. You can't run, you can't hide. Just hope you find high ground and even then there's no guarantee you're safe, especially if an earthquake is there.

Even though I live on a coastal state there aren't any tsunamis here.
 

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
i live inland so not tsunamis....but if i lived coastal id have a different opinion prolly

i dont like the idea of tornadoes; I'm scared of heights. like once or twice every half year there's always a tornado warning and its scary.
 
Joined
26 August 2018
Messages
0
Reactions Received
31,963
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Definitely earthquake. I've experienced over 300 last year and they keep hitting. 3 of them were 5 on Richter or higher. It's the weirdest feeling, you feel helpless and there's nothing you can do about it but hope that there won't be significant damage.
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Mangoey
Joined
22 January 2021
Messages
147
Reactions Received
172
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Tsunami because I really am so afraid of body of water.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Mangoey

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread